My name is , your contact regarding
Specialist HV Power Engineer
At Sigma Energy & Marine, we have a proud history of delivering complex projects to the energy sector, we are now urgently looking for talented individuals to help us shape the path towards a sustainable energy future.
We aim to develop innovative and bold solution to serve the energy transition.
The main areas are offshore wind, tidal power, hydrogen and CCS / low carbon solutions.
You will be
Assisting our client during Feasibility studies, Front end engineering design phases and project executions:
- Defining the right concept for our clients and contribute to study reports.
- Participate in system definition and specification work.
- Participate in the detailed engineering phase and ensure deliverables are issued on time and within budget. Proactively contribute in solving day to day challenges.
- Be a technical package responsible for electrical equipment (HV Connection systems, Transformers, Switchgears).:
- Specifying the product
- Ensure product maturity and de-risking of vendor delivery plan.
- Follow up the deliveries.
- Responsible for equipment integration
- Coordinate installation and testing activities on our yards or 3rd party locations.
- Ensure work is executed according to defined procedures, delivered with the expected quality and timeliness and respecting our HSSE requirements.
- Cultivate long term relationships with our vendors and contribute to product and process development
As a person, you are solution orientated and structured to solve complex challenges.
We also believe you have:
- M.Sc in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering. Practical experience can balance educational requirement.
- 10 years of relevant experience
- Self-starter and problem solver
- Reliable and team player
- Ability to negotiate and communicate at all levels
- Willingness for some national and international travel
- Confident in written and spoken English, other languages are of advantage.
For more information please contact
+47 413 96 745
ABOUT SIGMA ENERGY AND MARINE
Sigma Energy & Marine delivers expert knowledge within subsea, renewable energy production, processing industry and marine applications. We are proud of the fact that we can deliver industry leading competence to global companies by being present on-site as well as having a thriving and agile in-house operation.
We offer a diverse and exciting environment with the possibility to both continue develop technical skills within your main field of interest as well as broadening your experience within other areas.
As a part of the Sigma Group we have the ability to offer the best of two worlds; stability and entrepreneurship. Sigma consists of multiple companies in different areas of technical expertise and have today more than 5000 employees operative in 14 countries. Sigma is Sweden’s largest privately-owned consulting group.