My name is , your contact regarding
Project Engineer- Instrument
As our new team member, you will be part of a relatively small but highly competent engineering department, where everyone's contribution counts. You will be able to work and be involved in the whole product value chain, from requirement & concept phase, through implementation, and further to test, and installation.
Our client and their department is the sole provider of Metering Systems, and we deliver to all parts of the world. We have long experience in delivering robust and reliable metering systems to the oil, gas and green energy industry, we are also eager to utilize this competence and our culture in new areas going forward.
- Review of relevant project specifications
- Design and engineering of Field Instrumentation, sampling- and analyzer systems related to fiscal quantity and quality measurements.
- Initiate and carry out Design review’s according to quality requirements
- Follow up the assembly of metering skids and sampling / analyzer systems.
- In co-operation with Project Management and Procurement, have contact with suppliers and customers to ensure a smooth progress of works.
- Review of supplier documentation.
- Prepare relevant project documentation (eg. Indexes, datasheets, etc)
- Participating in mechanical completion and testing of equipment (metering skids, sampling / analyzer systems, flowmeters etc.)
For more information please contact
Our new team member has the following competency/background:
- Education such as BSc in engineering, relevant experience can compensate for formal education.
- Knowledge of national / international standards and regulations related to electrical / instrumentation in oil and gas industry.
- Good communication skills
- Passion and interest in systems and concept design
- Work well in cross-functional teams
- Structured to solve complex problems
- Motivation and drive can compensate for lack of experience