My name is , your contact regarding
Project Engineer Electrical
At Sigma Energy & Marine, we have a proud history of delivering complex projects to the oil and gas industry, we are now urgently looking for talented individuals to help us shape the path towards a sustainable energy future.
• Review of relevant project specifications
• Prepare and release relevant project documents
• Support during internal/external testing/MC (FAT)
• Electro design activities
• Specify and prepare for purchase of equipment through our material administration system.
• Initiate and carry out Design review’s according to quality requirements
• Prepare test procedures and participate in internal and external testing (FAT)
• Implement methods to ensure standardization (master) of products and documents within the discipline
• Knowledge to the EC directives i.e ATEX, Machine directive, MID and others
With us you will have the chance to see a project through from start to finish, tender to installation, even offshore.
We are looking for the right people with the right background, no matter where in the world they might come from. We seek to achieve one
vision; to enhance the performance of the worlds energy industry. We are united by one purpose: bringing together the
scope, know-how and determination to transform our clients project economics. We have a social atmosphere that makes us unique amongst our competitors.
For more information please contact
+47 413 96 745
• Education such as BSc or MSc in Electronic Engineering
• Skilled in engineering tools and standards & codes
• Experience in metering engineering
• Relevant experience may compensate for lack of formal education.
• Good communication skills in Norwegian and English
• Passion and interest in systems and concept design
• Work well in cross-functional teams
• Structured to solve complex problems
• Motivation and drive can compensate for lack of experience
ABOUT SIGMA ENERGY AND MARINE
Sigma Energy & Marine delivers expert knowledge within subsea, renewable energy production, processing industry and marine applications. We are proud of the fact that we can deliver industry leading competence to global companies by being present on-site as well as having a thriving and agile in-house operation.
We offer a diverse and exciting environment with the possibility to both continue develop technical skills within your main field of interest as well as broadening your experience within other areas.
As a part of the Sigma Group we have the ability to offer the best of two worlds; stability and entrepreneurship. Sigma consists of multiple companies in different areas of technical expertise and have today more than 5000 employees operative in 14 countries. Sigma is Sweden’s largest privately-owned consulting group.