My name is , your contact regarding
Embedded & HW Developer Electronics
At Sigma Energy & Marine, we have a proud history of delivering complex projects to the oil and gas industry, we are now urgently looking for talented individuals to help us shape the path towards a sustainable energy future.
In our team, you will work with assignments like:
Definition of requirements, design, documentation, coding, testing and maintenance of new components as well as legacy components.
Develop products and software according to the requirements and quality demands
Develop and maintain automated test suites
We are looking for you, an embedded HW developer who will join our global R&D team in Oslo/Kongsberg to work on development in the All Electric Control System.
In the Controls & Automation product line we are developing the technology platforms for the electrification of Subsea Control Systems and enabling of renewable energy sources like offshore wind, hydrogen and wave.
The Electronics department is responsible for R&D and Product life Cycle Management for the entire range of custom and CoTs HW products utilized in the different control system platforms.
As an R&D engineer you will be joining our team working with:
- Development of embedded HW and Firmware for use in Subsea Control System applications like SEM (Subsea Electronic Module), TEM (Topside Electronic Module), motor control, battery control, and power system and communication systems.
- Execution of qualification programs on product and system level including functional, environmental, system operation mode, EMC, HALT/ALT type of tests.
- System integration of components and products in collaboration with the system and SW departments.
- Development and qualification of manufacturing test systems at EMS suppliers
For more information please contact
- Having an educational background as BSc or MSc in electronics/controls engineering
- Capable of structural approach to solve complex problems
- Experienced in circuit design, simulation and verification
- Working well in cross-functional teams and able to make decisions and learn from every situation
- Open-minded, speak professional English, and adaptable for working
in multicultural environment
- Continuously raising standards, innovative and solution-oriented.
- Having interest in electronics is an additional advantage